These Premium latex polymer coated gloves provide superior touch and sensitivity as well as a supreme resistance, dexterity and ease of donning.
The powder free construction ensures the latex allergens cannot become airborne when donning and reduces the risk of transferring latex proteins to the patient.
Powder free latex gloves are free from animal products and are vegan friendly.
- Medical grade examination gloves and CE marked
- Supreme resistance to chemical solutions
- Polymer coated latex provides premium touch and sensitivity
- Textured fingers and palm area provides enhanced grip
- Powder-free design eliminates powder related contamination
- Beaded cuffs aid application and minimise the risk of tearing
- AQL 1.5 medical grade and conforms to BS EN455 part 1, 2 and 3
These gloves meet or exceed the requirements for medical use under British/EU standard BS EN parts 1, 2, 3 and the American standard for medical use ASTM D3578-05 for Latex gloves.