OUR RETURNS POLICY IS REALLY SIMPLE!
YOUR RIGHT TO CHANGE YOUR MIND
We've all done it! ordered something and then realised later that it is no longer needed.
You have 14 days to cancel your order under our 14 day return period policy, which starts on the day after you received the item.
Please follow the steps set out below:
- All items must be returned unused and in the original packaging as they were in when received by you.
- Please ensure that when you receive an item that you take reasonable care of it when trying it /inspecting it e.g. please ensure that any security seals or tags are still intact.
WRONG ITEM RECEIVED
We apologise if you have received the wrong item by mistake.
To receive a refund or a replacement, you must return the item in the same condition you received it and within 14 days from the day on which you received the item.
DAMAGED OR FAULTY ITEMS
Please accept our apologies if you have received an item that is damaged or faulty. We understand how frustrating this can be and want to resolve this as quickly as possible for you.
If you believe that the item is faulty, please contact email@example.com. You will need to tell us exactly what the fault is and as soon as possible after discovering the fault and we will advise what to do next.
Our Returns Policy for faulty items does not affect your statutory rights.
ITEM NOT RECEIVED
We apologise if you have not received your item. This is not common and we will resolve this as quickly as possible for you.
To receive a refund or a replacement, you must inform us that you have not received your item within 30 days from the day you received your email from us confirming that the item had been dispatched.
YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS
Our Returns Policy does not affect your statutory rights.
WHAT TO DO TO RETURN YOUR ITEM TO US
- Contact us using firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Your order number
- The item you are returning and
- The reason for return
- We will then provide you with a unique returns authorisation number and will confirm the address you need to return the item to.
- Please package the item securely and include inside the package your order number, name and address.
- Please obtain a proof of postage from the Post Office when you send your item to us. Proof of postage does not cost anything without it, however, we may not be able to process your refund or replacement in the rare event that your item is lost in transit.
- If you request a replacement and the product is no longer available, we will process the refund back to the original credit/debit card account used to purchase the item.
Any item you have accepted and then return is your responsibility until it reaches our warehouse. Please therefore ensure that you send your item back to us using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
WHAT WE'LL DO NEXT
All products returned to us are checked by our Returns Department upon arrival.
If you are entitled to a refund then we will refund the price of your item (including the cost of delivery only where the item was received by you as faulty or damaged).
Returns are usually processed within 7 working days of receipt of a cancelled order, and at the latest within 30 days of receipt.
We will refund the original credit/debit card/ account used to purchase the item.
RETURN OF REPLACEMENT GOODS
If an item you ordered was found to be faulty and we replaced it, you have the right to cancel your order in respect of the replacement product within 7 working days starting on the day after you received the replacement item and receive a full refund.
COST OF RETURNING ITEMS
Please note that we can only refund the postage costs for returning an item where:
- we sent you the wrong item, or
- the item is damaged or faulty; or
- Where you are returning a substitute or replacement item which you do not want to keep.
We will not refund postage for items found to be in good working order. Costs of posting the item back to you will depend on the item and will be communicated to you after the testing process has been completed.
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we have handled the return, replacement or repair of any item, we apologise. We want to resolve the matter. Please contact our customer service team at email@example.com
All products sold on kascelmed.ie are not guaranteed effective by the owners of this site; product descriptions are a copy of information found on the manufacturer website. We are not directly responsible for the claims made about the products. We do our best to provide you with quality supplements so please email us with any queries/problems you might have. Please note that any fraudulent transactions will be reported to the relevant authorities.